2010-04-12

A Correspondence of Minds


In my meanderings across the vast web of internetocity, I come across the weird, the wonderful and the inspiring. Quite often I find a site so chock full of all three that I am compelled by the Spirit of Blog to share it.

Today I found Letters of Note and I link specifically to Burroughs has gone insane.

Must add a link to a letter Marlon Brando wrote to Tennesee Williams - "You wrote your funky ass off."


Found on Uncertain Times which is like visiting the inside of my mind but not as squishy.

2 comments:

nathan said...

THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!!

Jen Jordan said...

If you go into the site and read what Aldous Huxley's wife wrote about the days before his death and the LSD he was given in the house right before - it was one of the most beautiful passings I've heard of.