2007-01-04

Meme to You

After yapping with a friend about J.D. Salinger, his work, the Glass family and their effects on formative teenage minds, I happened across a quiz that determines which member of the Glass family the quiz taker would be.

I'm Franny.

When I was an angst-ridden teen, I would have loved this result. Now, it makes me pout. In a confused and briefly hurt but ultimately resilient manner.

So, which member are you?







Which member of J.D. Salinger's dysfunctional Glass family are you?



You are Franny. You are disillusioned with life and are not sure what you want or believe in. You tend to break down. When you do, you want to be coddled and taken care of - but what you need is someone who will talk some sense into you and tell you what you don't want to hear.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

1 comment:

Ellen Clair Lamb said...

I'm Seymour. But I knew that already.