Thanks to the lovely, beguiling and fierce Nathan, I am to list 7 (or 8) random facts about myself and then tag another helpless blogger type.
1. I slept with a teddy bear, named Trug, until I was 28.
2. When I was 6, we had a tornado warning at my family abode. My Mom shuttled us down into the basement as my Dad went outside to watch the storm blow in. Oh, how I wanted to be with my Dad watching the cloud speed in with all their doomy dark electric clouds! As I sat huddled in the basement (the maroon room my Mom kept all her canning that my Dad wouldn't eat), in my mind the image of tornadoes played in my head. Except these weren't funnels. In my mind they were "Killer Tomatoes", large, angry tomatoes with sharp knives running about on thin black legs. I was pretty damned terrified. But I still wanted to be with my Dad.
3. Macaroni and Cheese is repulsive to me.
4. You guys know I was on a train that had it's engine catch on fire, right?
5. I've done yoga for 24 years. My favorite position - The Cobra. Simple and amazing....
6. Summers are spent landscaping (and getting paid for it!) and I sport massive bruises and scratches until mid-October.
7. I rock. Always have ( I mean, in utero). I did give up the head banging. We're all thankful for that.
8. THE KILLING JAR by Nicola Monaghan trips the dark fantastic.
Oh, hell. I have to tag someone. HA! My dear brother, Jon, the Hobbit Footed layout master.