2005-09-08

In a Shutnell

Having once again spiked a fever, I find myself even more easily amused than usual. You can imagine the abundant joy I took when finding the following:

Dictionaraoke

Yes, a singing dictionary. Because some of you kids are just weird enough and just board enough, there is a section that tells you how to lay down your own tracks. I expect assignments on my desk tomorrow morning.

This went far to dissipate my disappointment that I was no longer able to read my book of choice, The Company by Robert Littell because I find it just too damn heavy. Not in subject. Too heavy in the, "I know! I'll keep this blimp from flying away by tying it down with this book!" heavy. I'm not sick enough to be reading People Magazine and watching the Shopping Network, though. Thank Odin for small blessings.

I was also heartily amused to see Cheney get a taste of his yesteryear comment of "Go fuck yourself" which spilled out of his mouth just over a year ago. Although the handy words on the bottom of the screen said that Cheney found most people "upbeat", one perky person from Gulfport gave the world some deja audio when the told the VP to self copulate.

Still bored. Poor baby! Why not go play Flying Spaghetti Monster until all your troubles just float away like the terrified people you approach with your noodley appendages!

Song in my head today: Werewolves of London. Aaaaahhh-oooooooooo!

3 comments:

Gabriele Campbell said...

I love the Flying Spaghetti Monster. I'm so going to follow a cult that worships the love child of FSM and Cthulhu.

Just Somebody said...

Dictionaraoke is genius. Period.

The Underworld "Born Slippy" and the NIN "Closer" are currently on my MP3 player to be played to work colleagues. Mainly so I can watch their face as they listen,

Jen Jordan said...

There is something infinitely wonderful about fucking with other humans, on a small or grand scale.

gabriele, FSM and Cthulu bow their slimy, many eyed heads in joy at your choice of idols.