2005-09-13

Tool of the Week

The BURDIZZO® EMASCULATONE 9

Not making this up, people. Scary name, huh? Want to know what it does?

"
The Burdizzo Emasculatone is an elegant little tool especially suited to crushing the spermatic cords of a variety of male mammals. It really helps to make a neat job of what would otherwise be an unpleasantly messy endeavor, and the Burdizzo achieves the goal of bloodless castration admirably."

I'm shivering in my computer chair and I don't even have spermatic cords. If you're wondering why I would showcase such a terrifying instrument, it is merely because of the amusing review here.

3 comments:

Russel said...

[eeeeeek!]

Jen Jordan said...

Eeeek! indeed, my freckled friend! Maybe more like,

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

or perhaps,

"Eeeeeewwwww-ggggggaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

Fence said...

Eeeek indeed. Although I think that review does deserve a tee hee as well