2006-08-31

Madonna Tour Continues

Norway.

Quite a bit has been happening there of late.

First, Munch's the Scream and Madonna (the painting, silly!) have made a reappearance in not so horrible shape.

Guess those kooky kids at M&M's who offered 2 million dark chocolate M&M's for the return of "The Scream" are going to have a special delivery to make.

But more importantly, Antonia "Toni" Filipertis has seen and heard the Mother Mary.

From her maple tree.

Where the branches were cut off.

Tuesday afternoon, Toni was about to take her car out of the garage in order to take her daughter to a doctorÂ’s appointment. She heard a voice behind her.

"The voice, she told me to look on your tree," she related in a Polish accent. “I come out and parked the car in the front and I look on the tree and I don’t see nothing. She said, 'Look at your tree. I'm in three places,' and she was in three places .... And I look in this branch and she was very clear."

Three stubs of three branches were imaged.

"Last night, she (Mary) told me, because I am sick, I don't have to go outside. She wants me and look through my window and pray to her. I look through the window. She was so beautiful."

OK, it wasn't in Norway. It was in New York.

But it could have been in Norway.

No comments: