2005-08-10

I unquestionably hate...

...the Irish whistle.

I have heard one song in which I enjoyed it. Every other one is like torture.

Repeatedly being poked with a stick whilst you try to read a really good book torture.

Being stuck in an elevator with a group of beings emitting dark beer farts torture.

Having a hair stuck in your eye that everyone including you can see but you can't get it out torture.

Losing your keys when you're already late for an interview/first date/evacuating the city due to major catastrophe torture.

Waking up from major surgery and discovering they've removed the wrong body part torture.

Taking stock of yourself and realizing you turned out just as your parents warned you you would torture.

Awards banquet food for the rest of your life torture.

Insert torture of choice below.

1 comment:

Russel said...

I have a few:

Nothing on TV except Will and Grace, Friends and Big Brother torture (also known as Channel fuckin' Four torture)

Every answered phone call is a sales call torture.

Working to deadline but wasting time doing anything but because for some reason the brain won't get running torture.

I could keep going. But I should probably save some for a rainy day. And I really should work on this damn deadline stuff!