2005-08-17

Jen blatantly Rips Off...

Pretty Cunning posts! Having taken the brain in for a good dry cleaning, I've found that taking a spin around the internet has done nothing but produce a mildly hypnotic state from the subtle flashing of the screen. I can't be made to do anything I don't want to do but odd memories from a past life keep popping in for a visit. Apparently I lived under a bridge.

Anyway, on to the ripping off part.

First, a petition to, well, I'll let them tell it: We the undersigned request the appearance of David Hasselhoff aka The Hoff to appear at the Oxegen 2006 Festival. This, of course, allows me to poke around for the odd photo of the Curly Haired one. It isn't easy to choose. Modesty steers me away from the hairy chest. The plethora of 'thumbs-up' photos made me spew coffee and had to be ignored. But there are plenty of cheesy grins for one and all. After many hours the decision to post multiple photos seemed the only way to make the searing headache trying to think without a brain has given me.

Next, in a complete 360 turn, I give you FemDefence.

In another 360, the fabulous and strangely entertaining comic Digger. Because Ursula Vernon believes you can never have enough wombats. I tend to agree.

1 comment:

Fence said...

Share the joy of The Hoff with the world. What could inspire more... hmm, what does The Hoffmeister inspire. I'll have to think about this