House guests have headed home and life returns to a semblance of normal at the Jordan casa. I've learned some important things in the past week about having kids in the house:
1. The door will be opened and closed with enthusiasm at least twenty times an hour when the weather is nice.
2. Re-learn the habit of locking the bathroom door. Really. This is an important one.
3. Come to terms with the frequent use of the word why in all questions with "Why?" being the only word in the question consistently.
4. Chalk is better when it's wet.
5. When the sun comes up, so shall ye be up.
6. Life moves on.