2006-06-06

Deeszhjuns, Deeszhijuns


It was extremely difficult to make decisions tonight.

First, I had to choose a T-Shirt Hell shirt to use a gift certificate from my brother Paul. I am mighty pleased with my soon to be shirt.

Second, ... oh, I forget the second one.

Third, I had to decide from the myriad choices of odd flavored Japanese ice cream to show you, my beloved friends. My choice is made and it is (do a drum roll on your desk or something): Eel Ice Cream! Do check out the icy competition.

Oh.

I remember that second one. To try a new sleeping pill.

Typing is hard.

Damn, South Park is odd. My hands are soft. The rain sounds like little bunny pellets squeezed down by the heavens. Do you think the have a lot of bunnies up there?

There's no blurriness by letter choices are becoming increasingly difficult. I tend to drift toward ddddddd's.

Whoop. Foots asleep. That's just from sitting on it, poor thing. Sorry, old girl.

The bed is nice and soft and warm. It has an icky book I shall slap away. Taking it's place a book verily inked and bound manliness. That should entertain.

Fuck, you should be happy I spell check.

Hands heavy and slow.

Aversion to light and sound beginning.

I believe I will be Bono-ing to bed now....

No comments: