2006-06-03

These Dreams

Remember the asshat who told us of mass destruction on the Atlantic sea coast on My 25th? He's not done prognosticating.

Here's his latest end of world scenario:


I had a dream last night (5/29/06) 4 am: In my dream there were airplanes falling out of the sky. There were also many other chunks of metal falling from the sky. The government put out an emergency alert saying to stay indoors and underground if at all possible. People were walking around in a daze with burns on their skin. It was terrible. The more I looked up towards the sky, it seemed that more and more kept falling down. Then I started to see numbers dropping from the heavens. There was a 6 and a 1 and another 6 and a 7. I had never seen numbers in my dreams before so I thought it was strange to see them in this one. The dream was very lucid. Don't know what it might symbolize.

(After reflecting for a while, I begin to think that the numbers may be dates. 6/1 and 6/7 ??? If you subtract the two, it is 6/6? 6/6/6? or maybe a timeframe when these things will happen?? What are your thoughts?) I have already posted my dream this morning on a couple of other forums that discuss dreams, prophecies, etc.


I dreamt last night that Kiss visited the President in full regalia and told him to stop fucking around with oil and the economy. That it was time to look on every citizen of these United States as equal, as is suggested by the embattled Constitution. That earning the respect of other nations is done with diplomacy, not bombs, troops and accusations.

Dream Bush looked confused, persed his lips, then said, "You boys ever think of taking your act to Vegas? You'd do real well there."

Boy, was Dream Gene Simmons pissed.

3 comments:

Patrick Shawn Bagley said...

Did Ace & Peter whine about not being invited?

Anonymous said...

Dude that was fucking hilarious.

Jen Jordan said...

Oh, Patrick, Ace and Peter were there. Arms crossed, looking tough and glowering. Both of them are top notch glowerers.

Paul got distracted by his refelction in one of the Oval Office windows and ended making kissy faces to himself.

And Ben, I do it for you, dude.