2006-06-16

Mad Cat Lady Speaks Oout

As the universe evolves it came as no surprise to anyone this morning when our other foster mommy, Indira, went into pre-labor. I hasten to add that the other kitties and their excessively cute mommy have found wonderful homes. And yet I readily admit to being a mad cat lady.

I have cats.

I have a simmering, rolling irritation with the world.

This has been made worse by the song in my head today: Leif Garret's "I Was Made For Dancing (Ah-ah-ah-all Night Long!).

This is all augmented by having a rummage sale. No one likes having a rummage sale. And yet we have one. Selling our weird, no longer needed items to hapless strangers.

One item I pulled from the crap buffet for your amusement:

Look at his feet.

Look at them!

Fffffffffffreaky!

How are they holding him up?

This lead me to the Richard Simmons store which lead me to other items - just go see for yourself.

I gotta head outside into the heat and watch people pillage.

2 comments:

Stuart MacBride said...

But do you have that crazy old cat-lady smell?

Jen Jordan said...

Having never whiffed and old cat-lade, I'm not sure. I do not smell like a litter box or moth balls. I smell of lavender, coffee and computer paper.