2005-04-27

I feel the need...

...the need to hit myself in the head with a 2x4.

First off, I can't begin to express how sick I am of seeing Jacko's face on the news with some melodramatic headline.

Secondly, Pablo Cruise in my head. All day!

Thirdly, going shopping with the Mom. We turn into the parking lot and my eye is caught by a blurry red form. A wee red car is racing through the parking lot towards us. "Jesus!" I yell and my Mom very perceptively hits the brakes. The man whizzed by with a wave. Mom and I park and look over to see what was so vitally important to the man with the tiny red car. He was picking up his dry cleaning. Bastard!

Fourthly, if that is even a word, all the yap about chocolate (dark chocolate rules!) had me craving and I got a bar of Italian Perugina chocolate that's made in Switzerland. Go figure. I got home, plopped it on my computer tower and did some very important stuff. Darkness fell. I turned on the lights, did some other important stuff and returned to boot the computer. My eye is caught by a still spot of red. It is my chocolate bar, melting under the task light on my desk. Damn!

Fifthly, and now I'm convinced I'm making up words, Blogger sucks! Suckity sucker sucks sucks!

Sixthly, did you ever watch the Batman series from the '60's? First of all, Robin was a complete loser. A whinny, badly costumed boob with shellacked hair. But my point is - remember that whenever they cut to a scene with the Bad Guy de Jour? The camera was always tilted thusly?



I found this today and, in confusion and consternation, went offline for hours to recompose myself.







That chocolate would have really come in handy.








3 comments:

John Schramm said...

... find your place in the sun ...

Jen Jordan said...

I got a longed for book in the post and was quickly transported.

Thanks, sweety.

Anonymous said...

When you get desperate and your chocolate melts, put the bits of slop in the fridge.