2005-04-11

Everybody, Sing it with Me! (sniff)

Sung to the tune of Leo Sayer's "How Much Love"



How much snot will there be
Before this cold will set me free
How much snot will my nose blow
How much snot I wanna know

What can I do what can I take
The last thing I want is to to be sick all day
How much snot will I make
How much snot for heaven's sake

How much snot how much snot
Do I rush to the doctor or do I hesitate
How much snot how much snot how much snot

Am I blowin’ too hard
Give me some kind of clue
There must be a way to get rid of this flu
Should I come on strong and medicate
Do go to the doctor or do I wait

How much snot how much snot
Do I go to the doctor do I hesitate
How much snot how much snot how much snot

I got so much snot
Don’t know where it will end
I’m pleadin’ with you Lord
You gotta help me mend

2 comments:

LiVEwiRe said...

Leo Sayer... blast from the past! And yes, I could sing right along... with your lyrics, of course!

Jen Jordan said...

Oooohhh, I am so sorry if that's the case. Everywhere I go, it's me, a box of tissue and a chaffed nose.

When I was a kid, I adored Leo Sayer.
Loved, loved, loved Leo.