2005-04-21

Poo Ra, Poo Ra, Poo Ra

Creative Paper Tasmania's will be introducing their new eco-friendly paper next month. It is made of kangaroo poo.

"It's made out of poo, but also it's so Aussie," papermaker Joanna Gair says.

See photos of the roo poo paper process here.

"At the moment we are finding it very difficult to get the quantity of poo we need," she said.

"We are hoping the community will help by collecting poo for us and dropping it off in plastic bags, preferably recycled bags."

"New or old (poo), we'll take it all."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does anyone need cat poo in good shape? I can help!

Jen Jordan said...

"Poo Paper is made of people!!!!!!!!"

Anonymous said...

You're amazing, Jen! I live here and I've never even heard of this. But I don't think I'll volunteer to be a collecter.

Jen Jordan said...

I don't think 'volunteer' and 'poo' go together well.