2005-04-19

I have been remiss.

Sitting here with my meal of Slimfast, coffee and Metamucil cookies, I feel guilty.

I've posted in a manner that can best be described as sporadic. I can't honestly say I'm sorry but I can give you a sheepish look.

I have a list of reasons prepared:

1. I am a gardening fanatic.
2. It's been in the 70's.
3. I need to do a major spring cleaning inside.
4. I am avoiding doing a major spring cleaning inside.
5. An ongoing ear/sinus infection gives me eight hours of clear work time before I collapse in an exhausted heap in my bed. Nasal snuffling and whimpers of sleep follow in minutes.
6. News is depressing/I'm sick of Jacko/I'm really sick of Republican's and Democrats putting their parties agendas before the needs of the people and the only other news is people shooting each other and pedophiles making off with more children.
7. I hate my computer chair - I mean despise/loathe/detest where I'm forced to sit when I write.
8. Oh, yes. I'm avoiding writing.

There you go. A lovely list that displays procrastination, hedonism of a mild kind and media saturation. Because I feel guilty, here's an odd photo or three. Today's theme? Contortion!

For the chicks:


For the boys (back by popular demand):


For everyone:

2 comments:

John Rickards said...

You've been in the 70s?

What was it like? Were there mullets? Flares? Spandex?

Jen Jordan said...

I am not an it to me, my dear foot fetishist.

But technically, having spent my youth in the seventies and eighties, yes, I did spend time in the seventies.

And yes, there were mullets and spandex and drugs and lots of bad music!