2005-06-02

More Link a dinkle doo

Human Events Online, a rather conservative website (she typed, understatedly) has listed the 10 Most Harmful Books of the 19th and 20th Century!!!!! Wait for the thunder to pass and the smog to clear and you may find that you've read many of these books. I appreciated the Amazon links to those I hadn't. For kicks and giggles, note the boy/girl ratio of conservative judges on the bottom. Now, would some please list the Most Harmless Books of the 19th and 20th Century? I beat I won't have read a one.

Because I'm bitter and easily amused (an odd combo), a link to an article on IBM, the LAMP project and the word poop.

And now, an oddly fascinating photographic collection of An Unknown Family that Probably Owned a Liquor Store.

Now, on to that shower and a beer. Hoooooo-eeeeeeeee!

No comments: