2005-07-01

Going to be up early

Still stayed up late. I blame the book:

Americans - don't be put off because Harriet loves it. And don't read her review if you want to read the book. The brilliant book. A 'thank God I'm a reviewer and such gems are placed in my sullen hands' book.

I need to review it later so no point in digressing - much. But I'm as satiated and stimulated as when I read John Baker's Chinese Girl and that was at least a month long praise fest and simmering pleasure at the mention of the title for about a year.

I'm just so damned pleased I read this book. Oh. I still have to get up early, don't I? Damn. I'm a specter tomorrow. Oops, make that today.

1 comment:

Jen Jordan said...

It isn't just the tired talking. I really enjoyed this book. She was able to change POV's seamlessly and gave a great perspection of a victim's and perpetrators stand points.

Spelling errors galore.

Caffeine is ineffective in the area.