2005-07-18

Stealing Memes

I have lovingly ripped off the following quizicles from Pretty Cunning:



Jennifer Susan Jordan's Aliases



Your movie star name: Sunflower Seeds Howard

Your fashion designer name is Jennifer Prague

Your socialite name is Feather New York

Your fly girl / guy name is J Jor

Your detective name is Wolf Homestead

Your barfly name is Granola Pinot Noir

Your soap opera name is Susan Woodburn

Your rock star name is Skittles Mind

Your star wars name is Jengyp Jorvig

Your punk rock band name is The Amiable Silver Spoon



and:

I am 12% Idiot.
Friggin Genius
I am not annoying at all. In fact most people come to me for advice. Of course they annoy the hell out of me. But what can I do? I am smarter than most people.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I am four per cent less of an idiot than you. I SO rule!

You may now bow down in worship.

Jen Jordan said...

However said ignorance is bliss is an idiot.

Jon The Crime Spree Guy said...

i'm only 6% idiot

I am not much of an idiot.
Of course, I think this website is stupid...

Jen Jordan said...

This proves the test is flawed.

John Rickards said...

I'm 9% idiot.

Clearly it would've been less without that test's American bias and my lack of cat ownership.

They're fools! Fools, I say!

Anonymous said...

18% Ha! twice the idiot Rickards is...


-otis

Jen Jordan said...

This is not a true cross section of blogaphiles until Q takes the test. He is standard we all must hold ourselves to in the realm of idiocy.

Graham Powell said...

Hmph, 24%. And your fly girl name "J Jor" adds at least 10% idiot to your score.