2005-02-24

Quite a send off

Hunter S. Thompson will have an artillery send-off. Fireworks expert Marc Williams said it was not uncommon for US families to spread the ashes of loved ones through the sky in a fireworks shell.

"If you were going to light up a flash-bomb worthy of Hunter S Thompson, you'd want to make it an earth-shaker."

My sister, Dianne, wants her cremated ashes to be flown over and dropped down on Disney World during peak season.

I'd ideally like to be given over to a Swedish company called Promessa that turns loved ones into compost, then sends the compost and a tree to the family to be planted near by. Failing that, donate the body to science/medicine and be done with it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have mixed feelings about having something like this in common with Hunter S Thompson. I don't know if it makes me feel cool or proves how crazy I am?

Anonymous said...

I should have also added that I would like to die on a firework or have my ashes spread over Disney world. If I die on a firework the won't be anything left or will already be "spread around". I guess this make me crazy and a spaz for not having added this to the first post