2005-02-10

That's Yours

Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage in May last year after Geoffrey Jones, 37, who had ended their long-term relationship turned her down for a last romp. Grabbing him with her bare hands, she tore off his left testicle, then hid it in her mouth! A friend of Jones handed it back to him saying "that's yours."

She was sentenced to two and a half years in jail Thursday after pleaded guilty to unlawful wounding at an earlier hearing.

I should thank my sister, Dianne, for this story but I can't bring myself to do that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder what she does for a living that she has such strong hands

Wayne Smallman said...

Clearly not the last time she'd had his balls in her mouth .. ba, dum .. tiss!

Strange, I've recently posted a 'Blog about a guy cutting off his own testicles because he lost a bet.

Odd...

Wayne Smallman said...

And on reading further, you've already covered that one.

Even more odd...

Ray Banks said...

Put me right off my breakfast of pickled eggs and peeled grapes, that did.