2005-03-03

I take money and turn it into kaka


Prompted on by Sanremo music festival presenter, Paolo Bonolis, at the televised event, Mike Tyson somewhat reluctantly sang several seconds of Italian ballad "Volare." He ended the segment by rapping a version of "New York, New York," that began by calling it "a big city of dreams" and abruptly ended seconds later with "I gotta get out of here"

"I don't respect the American justice system ... In my conviction there was a lie. So many people are condemned unjustly and in reality they haven't done anything," Tyson, whose own voice was inaudible on television, said through a translator.

"What I am, I am an alchemist," Tyson said. "There are very talented individuals and they can take kaka and make money out of it ... And I'm just the opposite. I take money and turn it into kaka."

Tyson, who has millions of dollars in debts, reportedly earned as much as 70,000 euros from RAI to appear as the celebrity guest of the festival, famed for its otherwise middle-of-the-road, family friendly pop music.

No comments: