2005-03-23

Shootin' at the walls of sanity!


Watched the Bands Re-united featuring Scandal. Now bad, bad song stuck in head.
Need help. Mind going numb....

UPDATE: The nightmare has worsened.
Scandal morphed into Billy Squier
singing 'In the Dark'
Life isn't easy from the singular side
Down in the hole some emotions are hard to hide
It's your decision it's a chance that you take
It's on your head it's a habit that's hard to break
Do you need a friend would you tell no lies
Would you take me in are you lonely in the dark...

You never listen to the voices inside
They fill your ears as you run to a place to hide
You're never sure if the illusion is real
You pinch yourself but the mem'ries are all you feel
Can you break away from your alibis
Can you make a play will you meet me in the dark...

Don'tcha need me...hey, hey
Don'tcha need me...oh yea
Don'tcha leave me...hey, hey
Don'tcha need me...oh yea
then into Rick Springfield singing 'Jessie's Girl.'

I play along with the charade,
there doesn't seem to be
a reason to change
You know, I feel so dirty
when they start talking cute
I wanna tell her that I love her,

but the point is probably moot
'Cos she's watching him with those eyes
And she's lovin' him with that body,
I just know it
And he's holding her
in his arms late, late at night

Someone, please, help me.

2 comments:

John Schramm said...

Led Zeppelin IV with headphones, as loud as you can stand it. I know your brother has the CD if you don't have it.

/JTS

John Schramm said...

Point me, in the direction of Albuquerque.