2005-03-22

Sole Proof

Rebekah Armstrong awoke to the sound of a lawn mower. That wouldn't be odd except for the fact that it was two in the morning. Turning to her husband Ian she found his side of the bed empty. Curiouser and curiouser.

Rebekah walked to the bedroom window and looked outrside.

"Ian was mowing the lawn completely starkers. I dread to think how long he'd been there but he'd nearly finished. I was going to wake him but I have always been told it can be dangerous to disturb someone who is sleepwalking. In the end I just unplugged the mower, went back to bed and let him get on with it."

Ian, 34, later got back into bed. He didn't believe Rebekah when she told him what he'd been up to.

"It wasn't until I told him to look at the soles of his feet that he finally believed me - they were filthy."

No comments: