2005-11-07

Do-doing that thing I've never done...

...let alone doing it so well.

This Saturday, a gathering of martyrs - well, ok, a cornucopia of crime fiction authors, will be gathering with only me and my mental meandering to lead the way.

In my infinite wisdom, I put the info for the event below so as to aid in my own understanding of what will happen. What will happen? Chaos reigned in smartly with a smattering of well researched biographical oddness. One can only hope I'll be caffeinated enough to think of asking about the books.

When:
Saturday, November 12th, 10:00 AM-4:00 PM

What:
Murder and Mayhem in Muskego
one-day event for fans, readers, and writers of mysteries,
and those interested in forensic (CSI) science. Free.

Where:
Muskego Public Library
S73 W16663 Janesville Road
Muskego, WI 53l50

Huh?
Advance Registration Required
(262) 971-2101

Who:

David Ellis

John Galligan

Libby Fischer Hellman

Gregg Hurwitz

Joe Konrath

David J. Walker

And, as a special treat:

Forensic Consultant

Michael K. Andree, forensic (CSI) consultant.
Presentation on forensic science including a "crime scene" investigation
by attendees; evidence dog demonstration


No comments: