2004-11-12

Return to Sender

A big, human hello to the all around most enthusiastic person I've ever met, Ali Karim.



Ali, pictured here on the Grog Cam, Las Vegas 2003, managed to fill two, count 'em, two email boxes for 75% of the day, yesterday! My dear brother, Jon Jordan, was even booted off his server. Why? Emails chock full of photos from the CWA Dagger awards! Ali did a stand up job covering the event for Crime Spree Magazine and his usual enthusiasm spilled over into cyber world for a spell.

When asked for his reaction to his email stoppage, Jordan, pictured below, was heard to say,

"Gah!"



Jon, I have officially kissed your ass and ask, most sincerely, not to be gifted with the new Clay Aiken 'Merry Christmas with Love' CD and the Celine Dion perfume. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A) Ali Karim is amazing. Great photos and worth the wait.

B) Great Pizza in Toronto. I mean REALLY GREAT pizza.
I mean I would go back just for the pizza.
I would take a puncjh to the head for this pizza.

Jon Jordan

Jen Jordan said...

It looks as though you already have...

!

Damn.

I'm getting the CD now, aren't I?

Mystery Dawg said...

How can two people so different. Both Ali and I hold degrees in the chemical field, both have full time jobs, but Ali kicks my butt in the writing department. The man must be bionic. I know Lee Goldberg is, but Ali too.

I now have the inspiration (and perspiration) after reading his posts and all I can do is wonder can I be like Ali?