2005-05-09

Blah-ger

Spent most of the week-end away from the dreaded computer chair and thus the computer.

Did not watch the news.

Really avoided all electronically related media devices.

And I was cheery. Cheery, baby!

I touch briefly into the Drudge Report and am so annoyed I close it in seconds. Not before I clicked on a few interesting links and slam down the one pop-up that makes it past Firefox.

I did, through dogged determination and caffeine fueled clicking, find other stuff for those I've left in a post free lurch.

For Dianne, Muppet News Central, a site you should no doubt bookmark, has this news. A book due out in September of Jim Henson's wisdom to be entitled, "It's Not Easy Being Green." This should cheer a chick so looking forward to A Muppet Wizard of Oz.



Because you know you've always wanted to know more about the great art of hand shadows, a fall back event for acid trips and bad blind dates, here is a site dedicated to the cause.

Stat freak, are you? This is the page for you.

And now, because I thought the news was depressing and misleading, a few cute animal pica!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you know that there is a band that just sings Sesame Street and Muppets songs? They are called the Dead Hensons and are out of San Francisco (of course). Check them out at
http://www.deadhensons.com