2005-05-23

The Prodigal Blogger Returns

When I was a kid I would go into these moods my Mom would call 'Cleaning Moods'. Everything I came across, I would compulsively clean. To the extent of, for example, putting the towels in the bathroom in rainbow order. I would be cleaning one thing and noticing another thing needing to be cleaned.

This hasn't happened in a looooooooooong time.

Until this weekend. Almost robotically, I must clean things.

Luckily for me many things need to be cleaned. Kitchen and bathroom first, of course. Where one eats and then cleans oneself should be clean. Then, onto the insanity that is the Jordan abode. An obsessive compulsive's worst nightmare.

Pulling on the latex gloves, I am in my glory when I going into cleaning mode.



Ever been around a pregnant woman during her first trimester when she starts 'nesting'? I'm worse. Just give me a B complex, a high protein breakfast and a cup of coffee. I'll clean your whole house.

I must have been a well praised maid that died a tragic cleaning related death in a former life.

That or a complete asshole.

2 comments:

JamesO said...

When can you come round?

John Rickards said...

*eyes the state of his flat and starts wondering about plane fares*