2006-05-24

Don't Panic! It's Towel Day!!!!!!!!!


We carry our towels, white and fluffy, red and plush, teal and monogrammed (or any damn towel we can get our mitts on) to celebrate the life and works of one froodish dude, Douglas Adams* and the wondrous Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Why a towel? Well, obviously, if you can "hitch the length and breadth of the galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through, and still knows where his towel is clearly a man to be reckoned with."


Towel Day :: A tribute to Douglas Adams (1952-2001)


*also creator of the brilliant Dirk Gently and the Holistic Detective Agency

2 comments:

Michael said...

I'm only going out once today, and since I'm going to the gym, I'll have my towel with me anyway How serendipitous.

Ah, I've had that "All it takes to fly..." quote heading my blog for going on two years now. That's tribute enough.

James Lincoln Warren said...

http://www.swordquill.com/fish.avi