2004-12-16

Back from the Brink.. Again!

Yes, shouts of "It's alive! It's alive, it's alive, it's alive-ah!" Rang through the house over an hour ago. I even did the insane mad doctor on speed routine and threw in a little Renfield for the hell of it. I do an excellent Renfield. I've re-installed Windows and she's pretending to be a just off the line beaut of a machine. I'll let her pretend. (don't say anything to her, but I am shopping around for a new tower. sssssshhhhhhh!!!!!)

With an outdated motherboard, an oooollllldddddd Pentium II chip and a need for DSL, my dear friend Mathilda may end up becoming a part of the garden this spring in my 'Post-apocalyptic' themed area.

In my celebration, I've opened a Leinenkugel Big Butt beer and given the foster cats large piles of catnip. Joy abounds.

No comments: