2005-01-14

Your Stats Could be Wrong!

Nothing like melodrama in the dark. Which is where I am. Except for the monitor.

Anyway...

Strolling around the internet... you see, I don't surf. Me on a surf board would be me falling off if I stood on the thing still on the beach. I am an internet stroller. In no hurry. Smelling the roses, slapping the bugs off my arms and coated with SPF 500. And what did I happen to stumble across on tonight's stroll then this:

Michael J. Totten, who's blog is called Michael J. Totten has discovered that stat counters are undercounting stats! Can you believe it? Wow.

Well, have fun reading the article. I'm going to move on to Dean announcing his bid for the Democratic chair.

I think my dad was right.

We're all doomed.

B'Bye!

2 comments:

Jon The Crime Spree Guy said...

Yeah... welll... Dad would say were doomed no matter what.

Jen Jordan said...

But with this revelation, I'm more inclined to agree with him.