2005-01-22

Yorkshire Ripper says, "Please release me, let me go."

"The courts convicted me and now the courts will protect my human rights under Article Eight.

I am no longer an insane or dangerous person and I am not receiving treatment for any form of mental illness and I have not committed any criminal offence in over 25 years."

So says Peter Sutcliffe, breaking a 24 year silence.

Sutcliffe, currently serving life for the brutal murders of 13 women, has made a case for his release by saying he deserves freedom because he is not being treated for mental illness and has not committed a crime for 25 years.

The statement Sutcliffe allegedly wrote to the Home Office also reads:

"I hope to be getting married on or before May 12, 2005. I am looking forward to the wedding date. Since my conviction, never before have I took such a step but I do so to end further speculation into my life.

"My hope is that my stay at Broadmoor will be reviewed and that they will look favourably on my hopes for my future. And I look forward to the day when my wife and I are allowed to live as one under the same roof in matrimonial harmony."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he will never be let go hes a lone nut full stop.
it would go cold in hell before this would happen.

Anonymous said...

He says he hasn't committed a crime in 25 years. No shit, Sherlock, because he's been locked up. What a Moron.