2005-01-09

Nonprofit Consumers Union has a new guide to contraception that the seven top types of condoms. The best bags studied did not burst despite vigorous testing.

The top brand, able to take the most punishment, was the Durex Extra Sensitive Lubricated Latex, according to the report.

Other top-performers include the Durex Performax Lubricated, Lifestyles Classic Collection Ultra Sensitive Lubricated and TheyFit Lubricated.

A melon-colored model distributed by Planned Parenthood performed the worst, bursting during a test in which the latex condoms were filled with air.

5 comments:

Michael said...

Um...if the Nonprofit Consumers Union tests condoms by filling them with air, I have to admit to just a slight curiosity about what they do when having sex.

Or...I don't know, maybe I'm just missing out on a whole kinky universe of inflated condom intercourse.

Just Somebody said...

It's the phrase "able to take the most punishment" that worries me more.

Michael said...

"Hit it again with that hammer, Gertie."

Jon The Crime Spree Guy said...

If I can put on a condom and run right into a brick wall with out hurting the condom, I'll buy more of that brand.

Jen Jordan said...

Jon, I will pay you ten buckeroos to put on a condom and run into a brick wall.

Now, if I were a man and I'd just put on a condom, I'd have a few better things to do then run into afore mentioned wall.

No wonder Mom and Dad have no grand kids.