2005-01-27

A Cinema File

For all you kids into death and film, here it is:

The 50 Top Movie Death Scenes.


And if your cinema quota has still not been filled:
Greatest Last Film Lines

“My mind was hanging outside the window. It was suspended just about eighteen inches below. And out there in that great big concrete jungle, I wonder how many others that are like me. Poor bedeviled guys on fire with thirst. Such comical figures to the rest of the world as they stagger blindly towards another binge, another bender, another spree.”
The Lost Weekend (1945)

Greatest Film Scenes

an unforgettable soliloquy/monologue

25th Hour (2002)
or
"You're talkin' to me?..." in Taxi Driver (1976)

2 comments:

Michael said...

Personally, I think Memento's final line was my favourite. Short, punchy, and very dry.

Jen Jordan said...

And, of course, you make me look it up:

"“Now, where was I?”"