2005-12-17

Jen very happy

Riding home in the Big Brown Beast the other day, I had a radio flash back to my youth that put a smile on my face and it stayed with me. The local alternative station, WMSE, was playing The Damned.

It had been a long time.

The tune? SMASH IT UP!

It's a rudimentary, basic 'yell the lyrics' kinda punk song and I loved it!

The Damned have an amazing history displayed best when you look at who's been in the band.

Current Members


Other Members

And Dave Vanian has made an appearence beyond the Damned tour that's taking place.

Andy Rosen spent much of the late seventies and early eighties photographing The Clash, Sex Pistols, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Peter Murphy, Ian Dury, etc. Rosen has gone into the vaults and is letting the world in on his fantatic collection of photos.

Also making me happy today - NIN is heading to my town in February.

No comments: