2006-01-23

"I'd hate to have to go around thinking of health & shit like that."



Keith Richards, 61, wears a tattered scarf around his head, and random charms -- an eagle head, a cross, a Chinese coin -- hanging from his matted quasi dreads. He says he has no idea what-all is in his hair: his kids and friends like to decorate him while he's passed out.
--Aug. 15, 2005 issue of Newsweek magazine.

"I don't regret nuthin'"

"I haven't stopped smoking...anything"

"Puff Daddy is a piece of crap."

“I never thought I was wasted, but I probably was”

"I'd hate to have to go around thinking of health & shit like that."

"I never had a problem with drugs, only with cops."

"I never turned blue in somebody else's bathroom. I consider that the height of bad manners."

"My one worry is falling over on stage.
This may sound absurd, but I actually slipped on a hamburger in Hamburg once,
and almost fell off stage."

"Because we couldn't remember their fucking names" Keith,
when asked why the new album was called Some Girls.

"If there ain't nothing left in the bar,
then you're going to seek refuge in the Mother Fist
and her five daughters...
It's a lot less trouble and there's a lot more room in the bed."

"There's a demon in me, and he's still around.
Without the dope, we have a bit more of a chat these days."

"People hate themselves anyway.
If it wasn't smack, they'd hate themselves for eating carrots.
You can bet on it."

"I must say, in fairness to the poppy, that never once have I had a bad cold."

3 comments:

Dave White said...

Yeah, but the concert was fucking awesome.

Anonymous said...

hey interesting blog keep up the good work

Anonymous said...

I think he is starting to look more like Chico Marx. Only really dirty.