2005-01-05

Dukes of Duh

On The 'Hazzard' Set With Jessica Simpson, Johnny Knoxville.



How can they improve on the vapid original?



Oh. Yeah. Inflatible blondes.

Stars say they're having fun, but they won't talk about the plot.

I say, what plot?

"If you want to talk about plot, talk to Jay," Johnny Knoxville, dressed as his Luke Duke character and leaning on the General Lee, said last week, referring to director Jay Chandrasekhar ("Super Troopers," "Club Dread"). "We don't know what the hell is going on."

Ah. So the 'actors' also say, what plot?

"We're just having a good time," added Seann William Scott, who is portraying Luke's cousin Bo.



"Yeah, 'Punch this guy,' that's the kind of direction we get," Knoxville said.

I'll be running right out to see this one. Right after I buy that Ashlee Simpson cd and renew my subscription to US magazine. And, damn, I used to like Knoxville. Now he's just another Hollywood whore. Next thing you know. he'll be spending a night in Paris.

1 comment:

Ray Banks said...

I spent a night in Paris once. It was dirty, smelled bad and not as much fun as the movie I'd seen of it.