2005-01-05

Inspired by Pork

I've come up with my own worst album covers. In no particular, but don't doubt my sincerity.



Gah! Two dare to speedo, the other hides under furs as the fourth attempts to leave the album altogether.



Furr. Not good enough to be Kiss. But bad enough to want to be Kiss.



Not fond of covers that feature women that look as though they're about to throw a shoe at me and send me to bed without supper.



She's also a bad hair model.



Bought by hundreds of boys in the eighties that didn't care what the music sounded like.



Really no need for me to say anything, is there?



Paddy, Paddy, Paddy. Looking a little too smirky for my taste as he sits in a pair of oversized jeans with his life companion Jeeves.



Heino?



Note the hair, the sunglasses as hairband accessory and the shirt formerly worn by conjoined twins in Iowa.



Lee Prince: Male Prostitute

6 comments:

John Schramm said...

I like the Jim Steinman cover. And the music. I was an eighties rocker, yeah.

Some of these other ones are funny.

Michael said...

ManOwar were awesome...









...and I get twenty points for the straight face.

Jen Jordan said...

And how much time did you spend licking the album cover?

Michael said...

Too much. What can I say? I was young and naive.

Anonymous said...

Is Heino a "Pat"? And the combo of Gay and into beatiality is a little wiggy

Jen Jordan said...

I suspect Heino is a dominatrix with gender issues.